ALDI Finds from holiday succulents to a $30 Ambiano stand mixer
To the surprise of no one, all things holiday continue at ALDI this Thanksgiving week! Aren’t these holiday succulents just too cute? These would make a fun little hostess gift at just $3.99 each, I’m thinking.
Here are a few more of my favorite ALDI Finds and sale items from the new week’s ad starting either 11/24/19 or 11/27/19. (Note: even in Sunday markets, many of the new non-food Finds don’t release until Wednesday). These are filled out with a few new non-advertised Finds that I’ve spotted at my own store recently.
ALDI non-food Finds this week
Hurry in for the 4.6 quart Ambiano stand mixer at just $29.99 — this is a crazy good price for all of your holiday baking needs! More great ALDI baking deals this week include:
- Crofton 6 piece holiday glass storage bowls, $9.99
- Crofton wood baking utensils, $2.49
- Crofton baking containers, $9.99
- Crofton 10 piece nested measuring cup + spoon set, $4.99
- Crofton holiday silicone bakeware, $3.99
- Crofton 14 piece junior baking set, $9.99
- Crofton mega bakeware, $8.99
- Merry Moments holiday baking accessories, $1.29
And, of course, you’ll still find many baking supplies on sale throughout the holiday season — ranging from refrigerated pie crust to those $1.29 bags of chocolate chips.
Serve your treats on cute Boulder winter tableware ($.89), or pack them up in Boulder holiday quart or gallon storage bags ($2.29).
Let’s keep holiday-ing along! From baking we’re now on to gift wrapping, and you’ll find nice heavyweight Merry Moments gift wrap rolls, holiday bows, or holiday tissue paper at $1.99 each, along with additional wrapping choices ranging from: Merry Moments 10 pack holiday gift bag sets or Merry Moments fabric premium ribbon ($4.99 each), to 50 Merry Moments peel & stick gift tags ($.99), to 10 packs of Merry Moments holiday gift boxes ($2.99), to 3 packs of 3M gift tape ($2.69).
Now, deck your house! This Merry Moments holiday wooden wreath will run you $19.99, but you’ll also find:
- Merry Moments holiday accent rugs or decorative holiday pillows, $6.99
- Merry Moments Christmas tree stand mat, $7.99
- Merry Moments holiday tinsel figurine, $4.99
- Merry Moments battery operated LED lights, $3.49
- Merry Moments snowman, tree, or Santa battery operated figurine, $12.99
- Huntington Home faux fur baskets, $9.99
- Merry Moments holiday throw, $4.99
My store was still full of a lot of last week’s holiday decorations, too, so see what you can spot before they sell out.
You can also deck yourself out — children’s holiday PJs will run you $9.99, and look for holiday socks for the family! Lily & Dan children’s touchscreen gloves are $5.99, and nice Lily & Dan boy’s shoes $12.99 — while Lily & Dan girls’ ballet flats are only $6.99 a pair.
And don’t forget toys, toys, toys for the kids! These Bee Happy plastic animal sets, for instance, are just $6.99 each. (Middle School Guy had a similar dinosaur set when he was Mr. Much Smaller, and got hours of entertainment out of it…) You’ll also find everything from Bee Happy jumbo plush ($29.99) to 12″ Squishmallows ($7.99), as well as kids’ licensed walkie-talkies or headphones for $14.99, 12 Days of Socks for kids for $12.99, L.O.L. Surprise tots ball for $7.99, and more.
ALDI food Finds this week
Let’s continue the holiday baking (and baking-ish) theme this week with Benton’s gingerbread train or gingerbread house kits, $7.49 each. We’ve picked up the gingerbread house in the past and never had good luck getting it to stay together, but maybe your household is more crafty than my own.
Holiday foods continue to abound. Look for Simms summer sausage for your charcuterie boards, at $2.99 — and these Bake Shop mini cornbreads or Specially Selected stuffed queen olives will also run you $2.99 each.
Here are a few more fun seasonal food finds I just spotted in store:
- Benton’s cinnamon or vanilla grahams six pack snack packs, $1.99
- Clancy’s chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate caramel popcorn gift boxes, $3.49
- Benton’s candy cane chocolate sandwich cookies, $1.99
- Clancy’s peppermint pretzel stars, $1.99
- Clancy’s caramel corn, $2.99
- Health-Ade holidy cheers organic kombucha, $3.28
- SimplyNature organic coconut flour, $2.99
- Baker’s Corner dark chocolate or white chocolate melting wafers, $2.99
- Clancy’s pretzel rods or holiday shapes, $3.99
On the meat and produce front, the sales are… paltry, because the focus here is all holiday, all the time. Holiday hams are out and about, and you can pick up Appleton Farms spiral sliced for $1.99/lb — but prices will probably improve later. Look for blackberries, blueberries, mandarins, and apples to be on sale in many regional ads as well.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
You can view all of these picks plus additional weekly Finds and specials using the ALDI Finds tabs across the top of their weekly ads page, but note that pricing and availability may vary by region. These sale prices are from the ad starting Sunday 11/24/19 or Wednesday 11/27/19.