ALDI Finds from Christmas decor, to holiday baking, to deep dish pizza
ALDI just about has everything holiday in store for you this week! Let’s start with the comforting, because it’s cold: Benner holiday teas are back, and you can choose from candy cane, chai, or cinnamon spice at $2.19 each.
Here are a few more of my favorite ALDI Finds and sale items from the new week’s ad starting either 11/17/19 or 11/20/19. (Note: even in Sunday markets, many of the new non-food Finds don’t release until Wednesday). These are filled out with a few new non-advertised Finds that I’ve spotted at my own store recently.
ALDI food Finds this week
Seriously, how cute are these Sundae Shoppe Reindeer Pops for just $1.79? More frozen treats: Belmont 24 ct mini cheesecake bites are $9.99, or Specially Selected mini eclairs or cream puffs will run you $4.89. (Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping are still on sale for $.69.)
Continue keeping it sweet with everything from a Choceur chocolate holiday assortment tin ($8.99) to Kinder Joy eggs ($1.39) to Choceur 3.17 oz solid milk chocolate bars ($.99) to Mars Yard Bars ($12.49). If you are a fun of the Park Street Deli dessert hummus, it’s on sale for $2.99 this week (down from $3.49), while deep dish frozen Belmont pie crusts will run you $1.49.
For those busy holiday season nights when you don’t have time to cook, keep your eye out for this two pack of deep dish Mama Cozzi’s pizza ($9.99). More holiday related food fun awaits you further down the freezer aisle: Season’s Choice steamable Brussels sprouts ($1.09), Season’s Choice cauliflower or broccoli & cheese bake ($3.99), or Season’s Choice extra fine green beans or Prince Edward medley ($1.65).
You’ll find holiday baking and cooking supplies on sale still this week. For instance:
- Happy Farms cream cheese, $.99
- Countryside creamery butter quarters, $1.99
- Baker’s Corner semi-sweet chocolate morsels, $1.29
- Southern Grove 8 oz chopped walnuts, $2.99
- Southern Grove 6 oz slivered or sliced almonds, $2.49
- Southern Grove 8 oz chopped pecans, $4.99
- Baker’s Corner 32 oz brown or powdered sugar, $1.49
- Baker’s Corner 5 lb all purpose flour, $1.49
- Chef’s Cupboard 32 oz stock, $1.49
- Chef’s Cupboard condensed cream of mushroom soup, $.49
- Chef’s Cupboard French fried onions, $2.49
- Chef’s Cupboard stuffing mix, $.89
- Sweet Harvest cranberry sauce, $.89
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes, $.75
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle gravy, $1.19
- Baker’s Corner canned pumpkin, $.85
… and more, if you take a walk down the baking aisle and check the endcaps!
For your cutie charcuterie boards, some price drops in this week’s ad to look for:
- Specially Selected flavored hand crafted cheese, $2.49 (was $2.99)
- Appleton Farms prosciutto, $2.75 (was $3.29)
- Savoritz entertainment crackers, $1.49 (was $1.99)
- Park Street Deli spinach or jalapeño artitchoke dip, $2.99 (was $3.69)
- Southern Grove 30 oz deluxe whole cashews, $11.99 (was $12.99)
- Specially Selected stuffed queen olives, $2.99 (was $3.29)
And, they have cool gift-y giant tubs of Specially Selected popcorn for $8.99!
On the meat and produce food Finds front, again look for Butterball turkeys at $.87/lb — and for Honeysuckle White fresh whole turkeys for $1.19/lb, SimplyNature fresh organic whole turkeys for $2.99/lb. Many areas of the country will have celery, cranberries, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, pineapple, and general Thanksgiving-y produce on sale, as well as large family packs of boneless skinless chicken breast and organic grass fed ground beef.
ALDI non-food Finds this week
See — I wasn’t kidding about the everything holiday! These Merry Moments holiday coir mats, for instance, are just $6.99 each. I always love ALDI doormats as an easy and affordable way to change up your front porch every season.
Speaking of porches… this Merry Moments holiday porch tree? Just $12.99. More decorating fun includes:
- Merry Moments 150 ct LED net lights, $9.99
- Merry Moments 18″ rope light, $5.99
- Merry Moments LED spool lights, $14.99
- Easy Home remote sockets, $16.99
- Merry Moments light up spiral tree set, $19.99
- Merry Moments 4′ tree, penguin, or snowman inflatable, $12.99
- Merry Moments 7′ Christmas inflatable, $29.99
- Merry Moments LED motion laser lights projector, $19.99
- Merry Moments lighted reindeer or angel, $12.99
- Merry Moments holiday car decorations, $6.99
- Merry Moments 14″ nostalgic ceramic tree, $24.99
- Merry Moments 2′ pre-lit tabletop tree, $7.99
- Merry Moments LED string lights, $3.49
- Merry Moments ornament tree or wreath, $9.99
- Merry Moments holiday lantern, $6.99
… and more! Phew. No excuse not to decorate this year, right?
Then, let’s deck the family. Wait, that sounds wrong. Deck OUT the family with matching family pajamas — So very cute! Merry Moments adult union PJs are $14.99, kids’ Merry Moments holiday PJs are $7.99, and adult holiday PJ sets are just $9.99. (You can even pick up Heart to Tail pet PJs for $4.99, if they’re feeling left out and all.)
Look also for Serra Ladies’ suede boots, only $19.99 a pair — as well as Lily & Dan girls’ cozy boots for $9.99. Adult waterproof touchscreen gloves will run you $7.99, and men’s suede slip-on shoes are $18.99. And they even have outerwear this week! Serra Ladies’ quilted vests for $14.99, or Adventuridge adult puffer jackets for $24.99.
Lastly, get a start on your holiday shopping for the kids. Juuuust for instance: These zak! 16 oz licensed water bottles are only $4.99, and you’ll find a lot of other licensed merchandise this week. Look for Hasbro Frozen or Disney Princess dolls or large Marvel action figures at $7.99. Fisher Price Little People sets are $14.99. Disney Frozen II sing-along boom box, $24.99. Children’s character slippers, $7.99. Pillow and blanket sets, $16.99. Frozen II beauty set, $4.99. Baby Alive step ‘n giggle is $24.99, as are Little Live Pets scruff-a-luvs families, while Spin Master Paw Patrol characters with car are $8.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
You can view all of these picks plus additional weekly Finds and specials using the ALDI Finds tabs across the top of their weekly ads page, but note that pricing and availability may vary by region. These sale prices are from the ad starting Sunday 11/17/19 or Wednesday 11/20/19.