ALDI Finds for another April week close to home
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
It’s another odd ALDI Finds post this week: Again, I can’t linger in stores to take photos, sales aren’t quite the same, product availability will vary, and we’re all focusing on essentials right now.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
That all being said, here are a few Finds I’d hope to see at my store out of this week’s ad; as always, prices may vary by store and region. I actually already own (and really like) a couple of these pretty Huntington Home Chindi rugs from previous sales: $4.99 for the smaller ones, and $9.99 for a big 48″ x 66″ rug. But, what else can we look for this week?
ALDI Food Finds
While meat sales can vary by region, my ads here in Chicago feature boneless skinless chicken thighs at $1.69/lb (try this chicken & asparagus stir fry recipe…). You might also find family packs of organic grass fed ground beef, at $4.49/lb. As far as produce goes, red grapes and mangoes are on sale in many areas of the country.
I picked up this specialty Priano pasta sauce on a register endcap at ALDI last week. This week, though, they have three new limited time Priano pasta sauce gourmet flavors on sale for $1.89 each. It’s always fun to try out the new varieties, and also might help ease the strain on supply if your store keeps selling out of its regularly-stocked sauce.
Other food Finds this week include:
- Breakfast Best heat ‘n serve turkey sausage links, $1.05
- Specially Selected Great Eight seeds & grain bread, $2.99
- Savoritz vegetable crackers, $1.49
- Benton’s coconut rolls, $2.99
- Simply Nature quinoa chips, $2.19
- Simply Nature organic oat cookies in milk or dark chocolate, $1.99
- Simply Nature red lentil rotini or chickpea penne, $2.99
- Specially Selected dark chocolate espresso beans, $3.49
- Simply Nature olive oil & sea salt or herbs & spices poporn, $1.89
- Tuscan Garden Simply salad dressing, $1.49
- Fit & Active 100 calorie milk chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels, $2.19
- Mama Cozzi’s cauliflower pizza bites, $4.99
- Simply Nature organic grass fed gluten free meatballs, $7.99
- Emporium Selection scorpion gouda & apple smoked cheese, $3.49
- Season’s Choice broccoli cheddar or cauliflower puffs, $2.99
Oh, and: Speaking of sauce, if you’re looking for more dinner ideas, you’ll also find a little weeknight “meal plan” in this week’s ALDI ad. They’re featuring easy to put together dinners for each night, such as “veggie sausage and salad” (Earth Grown meatless sausage, Specially Selected brioche hot dog buns, and Little Salad Bar sunflower chopped salad kit), or “gluten free pasta” (Simply Nature chickpea penne or red lentil rotini, Simply Nature organic pasta sauce, and Simply Nature organic grass fed gluten free meatballs).
ALDI non-Food Finds
I’ve shopped ALDI for so long now that I’ve already collected some of the best recurring Finds over the years. Last spring, for example, I bought this little Suncast garden cart — and have used it since to haul everything from gravel, to brush, to topsoil.
This same cart is back in this week’s ad for $19.99, along with a number of other gardening items. These range from a Gardenline greenhouse ($19.99) to long handled garden tools ($9.99) to ladies’ garden boots ($11.99). They also have touchscreen garden gloves again ($5.99) — which I always think is quite bizarre, given the amount of dirt my own garden gloves attract.
This week’s ad also features Gardenline trees, berry bushes, or ornamental shrubs in some areas of the country. Mine are doing just beautifully after a few years.
This might be a good year to start or expand your garden, but again: Make a list from the online ad of what you might grab, if you see it in store while picking up necessities. Other non-food Finds this week include packable rain jackets at $14.99 each, and mini pocket umbrellas, at $5.99 each.
The Chindi rugs in this week’s ad are made from 100% recycled materials. This being Earth Month, other eco-friendly Finds this week include Crofton reusable sandwich bags or reusable straws ($4.99 each), or a Crofton countertop compost bin ($14.99), as well as a Huntington Home Ecoliving indoor/outdoor 6’x9′ area rug for $19.99.
What Finds have you Found?
Have you found anything to brighten your day at ALDI while you’re out restocking on necessities? Comment here and let us know what you spotted! And, we can still continue to enjoy online window shopping, as well as reminiscing about our Finds from ads gone by. 🙂
Products mentioned above are from the ad starting 4/15/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 4/12/20 in Sunday ad markets.