ALDI Finds aren’t the same this week
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Reports have been trickling in from around the country that some ALDI stores are (quite understandably) not stocking the Aisle of Shame with new items this week. At other stores, it’s hit or miss — and at all stores, stocking food and staple goods of course has to take priority.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” tab (or mobile menu choice) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store, rather than lingering to browse the aisles.
So, ALDI Finds aren’t quite the same this week. That being said, here’s what I’d hope to see at my store from this week’s ad.
ALDI Finds I already have…
What jumps out at me while window shopping the ad from home? Well, Crofton speckled bakeware is back, for one. This is my own $3.99 loaf pan from a previous sale… full of the banana bread I baked yesterday, of course. It’s holding up nicely, and cleans up easily.
Cat scratching houses are back (and still running $7.99 each). These are always a fun project for the kids to assemble: Here’s our winter one from 2.5 years ago, which held up for about a year before the three bad kitties completely destroyed it.
ALDI Finds I’d hope to see…
I’m not going to ALDI myself this week, as I’ve been sick and self-isolating for everyone’s well-being. If I were to do so, though, here’s what I’d look for from the ad (while getting in and out of the store as quickly as possible!).
- Garden products — especially $3.99 landscaping fabric, $2.99 garden soil, and, oddly enough, the Gardenline natural defense owl statue to help scare away the woodpecker that keeps attacking the frame on my bedroom window at 6AM. I hate that guy!
- Easter products — such as mini blocky books ($3.99), children’s character umbrellas ($5.99), or children’s light up rain boots ($12.99).
- Kitchen products — like a silicone steamer or splatter guard for $6.99, a spring tablecloth for $7.99, or silicone baking utensils for $1.99.
- Food specials — like boneless pork butt ($1.69/lb in my ad), bone-in turkey breast ($1.39/lb), gluten free cake mix ($2.29), or fish sticks ($2.79).
Have you found anything to brighten your day at ALDI while you’re out restocking on necessities? Comment here and let us know what you spotted! And, we can continue to have fun online window shopping and reminiscing about our Finds from ads gone by. 🙂
Products mentioned above are from the ad starting 4/1/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 3/29/20 in Sunday ad markets.