ALDI Finds 7/14/21: Vegan cheese, coconut milk ice cream, grain free granola, and more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan folks, rejoice! Several new vegan options await you in this week’s ALDI Finds, starting with 9 oz Earth Grown vegan ravioli for $3.99. Look for this in the refrigerated section, where you can choose between spinach ravioli or eggplant with yellow pepper ravioli.
I also found these Earth Grown vegan cheddar style shreds right next to the ravioli in my store, at $3.49 per 8 oz package. Beyond vegan cheese, other plant-based Finds of note this week include:
- Earth Grown coconut non-dairy dessert, dairy free ice cream pint, $2.99
- Earth Grown traditional or garlic & herb falafel
- Earth Grown non-dairy ice cream bars, $3.69
- Loma Linda plant-based protein meal, $2.49
The coconut-based pints come in chocolate peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, or raspberry cheesecake, while the non-dairy ice cream bars are available in forest fruit, peanut butter, or salted caramel.
Before shopping for Finds this week, make sure that you check the ALDI Finds product delays page — certain advertised products may not be available in all locations. Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (My store has even been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 7/14/21 (or some on 7/11/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 30 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond the vegan: Here, in no particular order, are 30 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 7/14/21. Then, read on for Greek Week Finds, ALDI plants, Alex’s Lemonade Stand, and, of course, pizza.
- 4 pack Benner sparkling tea, $3.49
- Fit & Active 20 calorie bars, $2.29
- Season’s Choice avocado chunks 10 oz, $2.99
- Simply Nature 8 oz grain free granola in peanut butter or maple pecan, $3.49
- L’Oven Fresh keto friendly white bread with butter, $3.99
- Simply Nature almond butter filled pretzels, $4.99
- Simply Nature sea salt or lime grain free tortilla chips, $2.99
- Simply Nature sea salt or kettle popcorn chips, $2.19
- Elevant protein & probiotic cookies, $2.99
- Simply Nature goat cheese mac & cheese, $1.49
- Carlini Spanish monovarietal extra virgin olive oil 16.9 oz, $3.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candles in Pacific redwood, ice cream s’mores, Havana rose, or ginger nectarine scents, $3.99
- Easy Home mini dehumidifier, $9.99
- Huntington Home LED string lights, $3.49, or curtain lights, $6.99
- Adventuridge small cooler bag, $9.99
- Range Master 2 pack multipurpose lighters, $3.99
- Huntington Home 20″x48″ body pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home backrest, $12.99
- Belavi 36″ lattice steel fire ring, $29.99
- Belavi 2 pack padded rockers, $149.99
- Gardenline premium pruning gloves, $6.99
- Bauhn pool float speaker, Summer Waves Popsicle or Fruit Slice pool float, or Crane water toys, $9.99 each
- Adventuridge 17-in-1 multitool, $8.99
- Crane backpack chair or lounger, $29.99
- Serra embroidered straw tote, $19.99
- Crane men’s or ladies’ slip-on shoes, $6.99
- Vital Proteins collagen peptides 10 oz, $22.99
- Auto XS trunk organizer with cooler, $12.99
- Auto XS triple USB smart car charger, $9.99
- 200 ct 3 oz Boulder bathroom cups, $3.29
My store didn’t have the totes out yet, but they’re really pushing them — I keep seeing Facebook ads. You have your choice of several embroidered sayings in these lined straw totes, which also include an interior zipper pocket for small items. Choose: “Rose all day, do not disturb, life’s a beach, or slay all day.”
I really like peanut butter filled pretzels, so find the almond butter ones intriguing.
Paleo and keto folks, though, might instead look at the grain-free granola. What are you thinking about picking up this week?
It’s also Greek Week
It’s also sneaky Greek-inspired products week at ALDI, such as this Park Street Deli Greek salad, garlic rosemary, or tzatkiki hummus at $1.95 per 8 oz container. Other Greek flavored Finds this week include:
- Bremer gyros kit, $7.99
- L’Oven Fresh mini pitas, $1.99
- Journey To Greece rosemary & feta or tzatziki krinkle cut kettle chips, $1.89
- Journey To Greece extra virgin olive oil 16.9 oz, $4.99
- Journey To Mediterranean assorted salad dressing, $1.99
The olive oil is in such a pretty bottle, and comes in several varieties: Kalamata, Sitia-Crete, or Laconia.
I haven’t yet tried the Journey to Greece chips, but might pick up a bag of rosemary & feta ones to check out this week. I really enjoy the Journey to India tandoori ones they have occasionally.
I just love ALDI plants! This is a photo from last year, so these may be in different pots this time — but this week’s ad includes 4″ lucky bamboo at $6.49 each, or 4″ succulents in a tin at $4.99 each. (We picked up one of the bamboo plants years ago, and it had quite a good run!)
Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Just like last year, a portion of the proceeds from this week’s lemon-themed items will be donated to the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to support childhood cancer research. Look for:
- Bake Shop mini lemon cake bites, $3.89
- Mixade lemonade mix, $5.99
- Nature’s Nectar 64 oz lemonade, $1.79
- Sundae Shoppe Alex’s Lemonade Stand bars, $2.49
- Crofton summer dessert pan, $7.99
- Crofton double beverage dispenser, $19.99
- MoonPie lemon pies, $2.18
- Moser Roth lemon chocolate truffles, $2.99
- Nabisco BelVita, $2.85
Check in store for more branded products.
New ALDI Pizzas this week
Who else looks forward to seeing what new kinds of pizzas they’ll have every week at ALDI? Just two this week:
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ veggie delight deli pizza, $6.49
- Caulipower pepperoni or 3 cheese cauliflower crust pizza, $5.99
Early reviews on the veggie delight pizza seem positive, and it’s a good large size.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/11/21 in Sunday ad markets, 7/14/21 in Wednesday ad markets.