ALDI Finds 6/23/21: S’Mores cookies, Wahlburgers, patio umbrella, money trees, and more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Please ALDI, may we have S’mores… cookies? This week, choose between a Baker’s Corner S’mores cookie kit for $4.99, or Benton’s S’mores sandwich cremes for $1.95. (They’re also selling a six pack of Choceur milk chocolate bars for $2.49 to go with their cheap marshmallows and graham crackers, if you’d rather go the make-your-own traditional route.)
More treats of the sweets? In this week’s Finds, try out:
- Sundae Shoppe mint minis ice cream cookie sandwiches, $3.99
- Snickers ice cream cones, $3.89
- Twix cookies & creme ice cream bars, $3.19
- Spider-Man Popsicles, $3.47
- Rice Krispies Treats poppers, $2.99
- Hershey’s triple chocolate cupcakes, $2.86
- Cherry pull ‘n’ peel Twizzlers, $1.95.
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with all the name-brand stuff this week either…
Still an issue: Before shopping for Finds this week, check the ALDI Finds product delays page — certain advertised products may not be available in all locations. Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (And, I’ve noticed that my store has also been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 6/23/21 (or 6/20/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond the sweet, here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 6/23/21.
- L’Oven Fresh brat buns or artisinal buns, $1.99
- Family pack 8 lb frozen box of 75/25 beef burgers, $18.99
- Friendly Farms 64 oz organic unsweetened almondmilk, see price in store
- Meat deals this week: Never Any! fresh ground lamb is $5.99/lb, Wahlburgers are $6.99 for 1.33 lb, and fresh caught sockeye salmon is $11.89/lb
- Screamin’ Sicilian thin crust pepperoni or cheese pizza, $4.99
- Park Street Deli chipotle or bacon ranch chicken salad 16 oz, $3.99
- Park Street Deli 32 oz fresh cut salsa, $4.49
- Park Street Deli Romesco or black bean dip, $2.89
- 24 mega roll Willow bath tissue, $18.99
- Crane cooler tote, $5.99
- Foldable utility tote, $8.99
- Huntington Home spa candle, $4.99
- Easy Home 5000 BTU window AC, $129.99
- Belavi 10′ offset umbrella, $69.99
- Belavi stacking chair, $16.99, or stacking ottoman, $14.99
- Belavi 2-pack outdoor toss pillows, $8.99
- Belavi spiral solar lantern, $7.99
- Hauck baby safety gate, $19.99
- Crane’s adult memory foam walking shoes, $12.99
- Crane ladies’ shorts or 2-pack tank tops, $8.99
- Crane ladies’ 2-pack seamless sports bras, $9.99
- Banzai splash pad, $8.99
- Adventuridge cold weather hooded sleeping bag, $14.99
- Bikemate bike helmet, $16.99
- Adventuridge ultralight travel hammock, $14.99
I’m eying those stacking chairs to replace some of my ancient junky plastic ones, and that’s a great price for the offset umbrella & outdoor pillows! What are you looking at this week?
Update as of 6/26: Apparently a lot of stores haven’t yet gotten the stacking chairs in, so I’m still hoping to spot them at my store. The hunt, it is on. 🙂
I did, however, score one of the two packs of outdoor pillows for $9.99 — and just love them! They add the perfect pop of color to the little bistro set I have on my deck.
Feeling a little pickle-ish?
I’m not sure what to make of pickle de gallo, but… it’s interesting, if nothing else! Grillo’s Pickle de Gallo in mild or medium, $3.79. Or, pick up 32 oz of Wahlburgers dill pickle chips at $5.49.
In addition to the dill pickle chips, other Wahlburgers in this week’s ad includes:
- Wahlburgers hickory smoked bacon 12 oz, $5.99
- Wahlburgers uncured beef hot dogs 12 oz , $4.99
- Wahlburgers Wahl sauce 12 oz, $3.49
- Wahlburgers, $6.99 for 1.33 lb
Stock up while you can, Wahlburgers fans!
Money trees, very pretty…
I bought a money tree from ALDI back in January, and it’s doing great! (Yes, you can see some little kitty toothmarks in a couple of places… but given that it’s been in the house for months and only sustained this much damage, I think we are doing pretty well.) 5″ money trees are back in this week’s ad — it says see price in store, but they ran $7.99 the last time they were out.
Not Shrimpy, these Shrimp!
I’m mentioning a couple of shrimp deals out separately, just because they look so delicious. Or… maybe I’m just hungry? Sometimes it’s hard to tell.
A full two pounds of Fremont Fish Market extra jumbo EZ Peel raw shrimp is $13.99 this week, while 12 oz marinated butterfly shrimp are $5.99. (My store had Tandoori and adobo available.)
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 6/20/21 in Sunday ad markets; 6/23/21 in Wednesday ad markets.