ALDI Advent calendars, flannel sheets, gluten free stuffing, and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Gluten free turkey or chicken stuffing is back on the shelf at ALDI this week, at $2.99 a box! I know a lot of you look forward to this one every year, so stock up while available.
More gluten free holiday enjoyment: How about Simply Nature organic gluten free French fried onions? $2.99 per 6 oz can.
And for those of you who are not gluten free, you have several stuffing options to choose from:
- Chef’s Cupboard Hawaiian stuffing mix, $.99
- Chef’s Cupboard turkey or herb stuffing mix, $.79
- Chef’s Cupboard pork or whole wheat turkey stuffing mix, $.79
- Chef’s Cupboard herb or cornbread bagged stuffing, $1.69
Yes, it’s definitely November at your local ALDI… Oh, and they have potatoes, too. Idahoan flavored mashed potato pouches are $1.85, or Chef’s Cupboard sweet potato mash is $.89.
While you’re stuffing your cart, don’t miss seasonal ALDI holiday baking finds and price drops, too. Find everything from cornstarch to almond bark on the shelf, and find favorites (like this Bake House Creations pie crust) on sale.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Another week, another interesting potato chip flavor at ALDI: Turkey & Stuffing flavor potato chips, anyone? $1.69 a bag. Or go with another more traditional savory snack option: Clancy’s roasted garlic or sea salt bagel chips, $1.99.
If your tooth tends towards the sweet, rather than the savory, perhaps these Bake Shop pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies will be up your alley at $2.79. Other seasonal baked treats include:
- Bake Shop mini pumpkin or pecan tarts, $5.49
- Priano chocolate wafers, $1.99
- Priano Italian style cherry, almond, or lemon cookies, $2.99
- Belmont 12 slice sampler cheesecake (frozen), $9.99
Also in the frozen section, find Friendly Farms extra creamy or Fit & Active sugar free whipped topping for just $.79.
Shelf-stable gnocchi is back in this week’s ad: Look for 17.6 oz Priano potato, whole wheat, or spinach gnocchi at $1.79 a pack. Also on the pantry shelf? Specially Selected assorted flavored noodles for $2.79, 8.8 oz Priano ravioli at $1.79, or 6.5 oz gourmet raviolini with sauce, $2.99.
If you pick up that gnocchi: Try this recipe for sheet pan gnocchi with sausage & veggies for a delicious change of pace!
To top your newly acquired gnocchi or ravioli, look for Priano gourmet pasta sauces at $1.89 each, Specially Selected imported pasta sauces at $2.89 each, or Specially Selected gourmet pesto at $2.49.
Doing a side salad with your pasta? Olive Garden signature Italian dressing will run you $2.99 a bottle; Olive Garden garlic & romano croutons are $1.49.
Simply Nature harvest apple or cranberry sage organic chicken sausage at ALDI, anyone? $4.99 per 12 oz package this week. More refrigerated Finds for the week include:
- Alouette spreadable cheese, $2.99
- Happy Farms 2 lb shredded sharp cheddar, $7.25
- Happy Farms jalapeño or buffalo cream cheese dip, $2.99
- Priano turkey cranberry or bourbon sweet potato ravioli, $2.79
- Mama Cozzi sausage & mushroom artisan flatbread, $4.49
And in the frozen section, look for everything from Mama Cozzi stromboli ($2.99) to Mama Cozzi cheddar biscuits ($2.89) to Season’s Choice riced cauliflower stuffing ($2.39) or sweet potato casserole ($3.99). Specially Selected top crusted flounder also looks tasty, but seems a little pricey at $6.99 for 12.5 oz.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on pomegranates, avocados, asparagus, blueberries, Gala apples, and green grapes. You might also find rack of lamb, Norwegian Atlantic salmon, and family pack boneless skinless chicken breast as your meat specials of the week. (My ad also has Butterball whole turkeys at $.87/lb, if you want to start planning ahead for Thanksgiving.)
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Connelly’s strawberry country cream, Flora & Stone gewurztraminer, Vina Temprana old vines tempranillo, and more this week. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
I think ALDI has more and more Advent calendars every year! (The more popular ones, like the wine Advent calendar, tend to go immediately.) Listed in this week’s ad:
- Bee Happy craft Advent calendar, $12.99
- Disney or Marvel book Advent calendar, $9.99
- Huntington Home Advent calendar candle, $4.99
- Mattel Barbie or Little People Advent calendar, $24.99
- Mattel Hot Wheels or Cars Advent calendar, $16.99
- Spin Master Paw Patrol Advent calendar, $19.99
- Pure Being premium dog or cat Advent calendar, $5.89
- Barissimo coffee Advent calendar, $9.99
- Choceur Advent calendar, $1.39
- Choceur premium Advent calendar, $4.99
- Moser Roth Nutcracker Advent calendar, $7.99
- Emporium Selection cheese Advent calendar, $13.99
- Beer Advent calendar, $49.99
- 2020 collection wine Advent calendar, $69.99
- Vista Bay hard seltzer Advent calendar, $34.99
Get in line before stores open if you are looking for an alcohol one, which are not sold in every state.
Also on the holiday note, Merry Moments nostalgic ceramic trees are back: $19.99 each.
Holiday amaryllis plants run $4.99 this week — and my store also still had plenty of last week’s paper whites in stock, speaking of seasonal holiday plants.
Let’s get cooking! The Ambiano classic stand mixer is back in stores this week at $59.99 (not yet out at my store on Tuesday when I took pictures, so this is last year’s photo). Other kitchen Finds this week include:
- Ambiano 7 quart slow cooker, $18.99
- Crofton ceramic baking dish set, $16.99
- SOHL 2 pack dining chairs, $89.99
- Ambiano vacuum food sealer refills, $9.99
- Ambiano vacuum food sealer, $29.99
- Crofton universal lid, $7.99
- Crofton adjustable turkey roasting rack, $5.99
- Crofton diamond nonstick 12″ fry pan or 3 quart saucepan, $16.99
- Crofton meal utensils, $4.99
- Crofton poultry shears or all purpose shears, $4.99
- Huntington Home heat resistant oven glove, $4.99
- Masterbuilt XL electric turkey fryer, $99.99
- Boulder fall tableware, $1.49
- Rangemaster 2 pack lighters, $3.99
This is a great price for a 7 quart slow cooker, and one of these bigger ones is such a handy addition to any kitchen.
Here are a few Finds for your Fall home this week:
- Huntington Home six piece comforter & coverlet set, $49.99
- Huntington Home 2 pack memory fiber bed pillows, $16.99
- Huntington Home twin or full flannel sheet set, $14.99 — king or queen, $18.99
- Huntington Home cable knit throw, $14.99
- Huntingtone Home children’s cloud pillow, $8.99
- Easy Home ultrasonic cool mist humidifier or 360 degree surround heater, $24.99
- Huntington Home woven rope storage basket, $14.99
- Merry Moments 4 piece holiday bathroom set, $9.99
Cozy clothing Finds
- Serra Ladies’ 2 piece thermal sleepwear, $12.99
- Royal Class men’s sleep pants, $6.99
- Crane ladies’ pullover, $12.99
- Lily & Dan children’s insulated neoprene boots, $19.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 pack bras, $9.99
- Adventuridge men’s or Serra ladies’ winter boots, $24.99
- Royal Class adult lounge pants, $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 pair fuzzy slipper socks, $2.99
Finds for your car
- Blue light or night driving glasses, $7.99
- Atomi Qi wireless vent mount car charger, $19.99
- Auto XS car organizers, $5.99
- Auto XS car seat cushion, $6.99
- Auto XS outdoor car or SUV cover, $19.99
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 11/4/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 11/1/20 in Sunday ad markets.