Simple Sauteed Spinach, an all ALDI recipe
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
While I always stalk the sale produce at ALDI, some items are just great buys at their regular everyday prices. I always, for instance, keep a bag of fresh spinach ready to go in my fridge — I throw it into salads, into various recipes, onto frozen pizza, or use it to make a quick weeknight side dish such as Simple Sauteed Spinach.
The 8 oz bags of Little Salad Bar fresh spinach run $1.19 everyday at my store, while the equivalent size bag costs $2.99 at my nearest major grocery chain. That’s a pretty significant difference! (When spinach is in season, ALDI often even drops the price as low as $.99…)
More fresh spinach recipes?
If you’re as much of a spinach fan as I am, here are a few more recipe ideas using fresh spinach!
- Cheesy chicken & spinach skillet
- Almond Parmesan crusted low carb cod with garlicky spinach
- Black bean, tomato, & spinach frittata
- Low carb veggie fajita bowls with cilantro lime cauliflower rice
- Mushroom, black bean, & spinach veggie burritos
- Comforting kielbasa potato soup
- Cheesy sausage, rice, & spinach skillet
And of course, you can read or print the whole Simple Sauteed Spinach recipe over at Mashup Mom.